2022 PROPERTY TAXES
Your tax notice should have arrived in the mail or by email. Property taxes must be received by the City no later than July 4, 2022. Please pay your bills online via one of the following options.
- Online banking: From your financial institution’s website, search for “New Westminster” and select payee with “taxes.” Use the 8-digit folio number on the front of your tax notice as the account number. Ensure your payment is received 5 business days before the due date.
- Credit card: Pay online at newwestcity.ca/egov. A convenience fee applies, we do not take any payments over the phone.
- In person banking: Pay at most chartered banks and credit unions.
- Cheques and Bank Drafts: Make payable to the City of New Westminster. Can be postdated to the tax due date. Send by mail or place in the City Hall drop box located at the north entrance.
- In person at City Hall: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Hours subject to change, please call 604-527-4550.
Home Owner Grant
Home owner grant applications are due July 4, 2022. Please note that municipalities no longer accept Home Owner Grant applications. For more information please visit the Provincial Government Home Owner Grant Administration website at gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant or contact their office at 1-888-355-2700.
*Please use your folio number listed on your statement in the required roll number field.