MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2021 AT 6:00 PM
Meeting to be held electronically under Ministerial Order No. M192/2020
Liquor Primary Licence and Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8255, 2021 for 759 Carnarvon Street (REZ00214)
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
From March 05 to March 22, 2021, read the bylaw and related material at Legislative Services, City Hall 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, and online at www.newwestcity.ca/publicnotices
HOW CAN I BE HEARD?
• Written submissions by email, post, or dropping off at the mailbox on the north side of City Hall are welcome and encouraged.
• Call for an appointment to record a short video to share with Council and on the City’s website.
• Speak at the meeting by computer, smart device or phone via Zoom:
1. Computer: Go to www.zoom.us, click on "Join a meeting". Enter Meeting ID when prompted, and click "Join".
2. Smartphone/tablet: Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, open it, select "Join a meeting". Enter meeting ID, and select "Join".
3. Phone: Call 778-907-2071. Enter meeting ID followed by # 655 9404 5919
Contact Legislative Services to register to speak, or with questions about the process:
Legislative Services Department,
511 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1H9
Comments received by 5:00 pm, three business days before the meeting will be included in the agenda package. Later comments received until the end of the hearing will be distributed on table at the meeting. All comments are published.
Jacque Killawee, City Clerk