Notice of Public Hearing
MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2023 AT 6:00 PM
Meeting held electronically and open to public attendance in Council Chamber, City Hall
Heritage Designation Bylaw No. 8381, 2023 for 109 Third Avenue
An application has been received to voluntarily protect the G.R. Speck House, built in 1911, with a Heritage Designation Bylaw. This means that any future changes to the exterior of the house and specifically listed interior features would require a heritage permit and further development would require approval from the City. No zoning or development changes to the property are being considered at this time.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
From January 19 to 30, 2023, copies of the proposed bylaw and related material are available for inspection at Legislative Services, City Hall 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, and online at: www.newwestcity.ca/publicnotices
HOW CAN I BE HEARD?
- Written submissions by email, post, or dropping off at the mailbox on the north side of City Hall are welcome and encouraged.
- Speak at the meeting by computer, smart device or phone via Zoom:
- Computer, Smartphone or Tablet: go to www.newwestcity.ca/council, and click or tap the Meeting ID button 655 9404 5919
- Phone: Call 778-907-2071. Enter meeting ID 655 9404 5919, followed by #
- Speak in person at the meeting. A mask is recommended.
Starting at 8:30 am on January 19, 2023, register online at speakers.newwestcity.ca, or contact Legislative Services to register to speak:
Legislative Services Department,
511 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1H9
Written comments received by 5:00 pm, three business days before the meeting will be included in the agenda package. Later comments received until the close of the hearing will be distributed on table at the meeting. All comments are published.
Jacque Killawee, City Clerk