MONDAY, MAY 30, 2022 AT 6:00 PM
Meeting held electronically and open to public attendance in Council Chamber, City Hall
Heritage Revitalization Agreement Bylaw No. 8309, 2022 and Heritage
Designation Bylaw No. 8310, 2022 for 328 Second Street
WHAT ARE THESE BYLAWS ABOUT?
Heritage Revitalization Agreement (HRA) and Heritage Designation Bylaw applications have been received for 328 Second Street (shown in bold on the adjacent map) to protect and restore the existing 1889 house. In exchange the HRA would allow subdivision and construction of a new 207 sq.m. (2,235 sq.ft.) infill house. The heritage house would be on a 341 sq.m. (3,674 sq.ft.) lot and the new infill house on a 417 sq.m. (4,488 sq.ft.) lot. The primary Zoning Bylaw relaxations proposed through the HRA include lot sizes (both lots), density and parking location (heritage house), rear yard setback for the house and porch projection (heritage house) and width of the lot for the new infill house.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
From May 19 to May 30, 2022, except May 23, 2022, copies of the proposed bylaws and related material are available for inspection at Legislative Services, City Hall 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, and online at:
HOW CAN I BE HEARD?
- Written submissions by email, post, or dropping off at the mailbox on the north side of City Hall are welcome and encouraged.
- Speak at the meeting by computer, smart device or phone via Zoom:
- Computer, Smartphone or Tablet: go to www.newwestcity.ca/council#JoinAMeeting, and click or tap the Meeting ID button
- Phone: Call 778-907-2071. Enter meeting ID 655 9404 5919, followed by #
- Speak in person at the meeting. A mask is recommended.
Starting at 8:30 am on May 19, 2022, register online at speakers.newwestcity.ca, or contact Legislative Services to comment, register to speak, or make an appointment:
Legislative Services Department,
511 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1H9
Written comments received by 5:00 pm, three business days before the meeting will be included in the agenda package. Later comments received until the close of the hearing will be distributed on table at the meeting. All comments are published.
Jacque Killawee, City Clerk