MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2021 AT 6:00 PM
Meeting to be held electronically under Ministerial Order No. M192/2020
Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8256, 2021 for 416 East Columbia Street (REZ00173)
WHAT IS THIS BYLAW ABOUT?
A rezoning application has been received for 416 East Columbia Street to allow a cannabis retail business to operate within the existing building. The proposed business would be required to operate in accordance with Federal and Provincial regulations for the retail sale of cannabis and the City’s Business Licence and Zoning Bylaw regulations. The proposed business hours of operation are 10:00 am to 10:00 pm seven days a week.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
From March 31 to April 19, 2021, read the bylaw and related material at Legislative Services, City Hall 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday (except for April 2 and 5, 2021), and online at www.newwestcity.ca/publicnotices.
HOW CAN I BE HEARD?
• Written submissions by email, post, or dropping off at the mailbox on the north side of City Hall are welcome and encouraged.
• Call for an appointment to record a short video to share with Council and on the City’s website.
• Speak at the meeting by computer, smart device or phone via Zoom:
1. Computer: Go to www.zoom.us, click on "Join a meeting". Enter Meeting ID when prompted, and click "Join".
2. Smartphone/tablet: Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, open it, select "Join a meeting". Enter meeting ID, and select "Join".
3. Phone: Call 778-907-2071. Enter meeting ID followed by #655 9404 5919
Contact Legislative Services to register to speak, or with questions about the process:
Legislative Services Department,
511 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1H9
Comments received by 5:00 pm, three business days before the meeting will be included in the agenda package. Later comments received until the end of the hearing will be distributed on table at the meeting. All comments are published.
Jacque Killawee, City Clerk