MONDAY, MAY 31, 2021 AT 6:00 PM
Meeting to be held electronically under Ministerial Order No. M192/2020
Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8257, 2021 and Manufacturing Facility
Structural Change for 1319 Third Avenue
WHAT IS THIS BYLAW ABOUT?
A Zoning Bylaw text amendment application has been received to increase the occupant load of Steel and Oak Brewing Company’s lounge endorsement area from 50 to 100 persons (with the indoor area not exceeding 89 persons) at 1319 Third Avenue. A concurrent Manufacturing Facility Structural Change application to the Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch has also been received to facilitate this proposed change, including the addition of permanent liquor licensing for an outdoor patio. No exterior building changes are being proposed.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
From May 13 to May 31, 2021, read the bylaw and related material at Legislative Services, City Hall 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday (except May 24) and online at www.newwestcity.ca/publicnotices.
HOW CAN I BE HEARD?
Share your thoughts in the following ways:
- Written submissions by email, post, or dropping off at the mailbox on the north side of City Hall are welcome and encouraged.
- Call for an appointment to record a short video to share with Council and on the City’s website.
- Speak at the meeting by computer, smart device or phone via Zoom:
1. Computer, Smartphone or Tablet: go to newwestcity.ca/council#JoinAMeeting, and click or tap the Meeting ID button
2. Phone: Call 778-907-2071. Enter meeting ID 655 9404 5919, followed by #.
Starting at 8:30 am on May 13, 2021, register online at speakers.newwestcity.ca, or contact Legislative Services to comment, register to speak, or make an appointment:
Legislative Services Department,
511 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1H9
Written comments received by 5pm, three business days before the meeting will be included in the agenda package. Later comments received until the close of the hearing will be distributed on table at the meeting. All comments are published.
Jacque Killawee, City Clerk