OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2021 AT 5:00 PM
Meeting to be held electronically under Ministerial
Order No. M192 and Order of the Provincial
Health Officer Gatherings and Events – February 5, 2021
Draft 2021-2025 Financial Plan
The City of New Westminster is in the process of completing its draft 2021-2025 Financial Plan. As part of the public consultation process, a budget information package including the draft 2021-2025 Financial Plan, a staff report, and a link for providing comments are available starting on Friday, February 5, 2021 on the City’s Budget 2021 website page: beheardnewwest.ca/city-budget-2021
The draft Financial Plan will be presented to Council for three readings and adoption at a Special Regular Council meeting on February 22, 2021 at 5:00 pm. To provide input on the plan there will be an Opportunity to be Heard held electronically via Zoom. In compliance with Public Health Orders and Ministerial Order No. M192/2020 this meeting will be livestreamed on the City’s website at newwestcity.ca/council and public attendance will not be permitted.
HOW CAN I BE HEARD?
- Written submissions by email to email@example.com or beheardnewwest.ca/city-budget-2021, post, or dropping off at the mailbox on the north side of City Hall attention CFO/Director of Finance are welcome and encouraged.
Attn: CFO/Director of Finance
City of New Westminster, 511 Royal Avenue, New Westminster BC V3L 1H9
- Call 604-527-4523 for an appointment to record a short video to share with Council and on the City’s website.
- Speak at the meeting by computer, smart device or phone via Zoom:
- Computer: Go to www.zoom.us, click on "Join a meeting". Enter Meeting ID when prompted, and click "Join".
- Smartphone/tablet: Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, open it, select "Join a meeting". Enter meeting ID, and select "Join".
- Phone: Call 778-907-2071. Enter meeting ID followed by #. MEETING ID: 655 9404 5919
Contact Legislative Services to register to speak, or with questions about the process:
Written submissions will be presented to Council and published.