Volunteer for a City Committee
We're looking for volunteers to serve on our advisory committees, commissions, and boards for the 2022 term.
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Affordable Housing and Child Care Advisory Committee
- Arts Advisory Committee
- Board of Variance
- Community Heritage Commission
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Facilities, Infrastructure and Public Realm Advisory Committee Library
- Restorative Justice Committee
- Social Inclusion, Engagement and Reconciliation Advisory Committee
- Sustainable Transportation Advisory Committee
*The term for the Library Board runs from January 1 - December 31. All other Committee terms run from February 1 - January 31.
To apply online or for further information regarding each committee, please visit newwestcity.ca/committees. All applicants must submit an application, along with a brief personal resume.
Please contact the Legislative Services Department at 604-527-4523 or by email at email@example.com.
Application deadline for the Library Board is 5:00 pm on Monday, November 1, 2021, and 5:00 pm on Monday, November 15, 2021 for all other committees, commissions, andboards.